Having a passion for both acting and photography has led me down the path of headshots, theatrical promotional images and portraiture; what a fantastic destination!
I grew up performing in musicals and filming backyard movies with my friends - in fact I don't remember a time when I didn't see life through a lens.
While studying acting at NIDA, a place where you're encouraged to expand all of your creative potential, I was inspired to delve further into film and photography. I then developed quite the little love affair with my camera.
I have found that having a shared 'performance vocabulary' with my clients has proven invaluable in allowing each shoot to to be relaxed, fun and aesthetically unique.
I adore meeting new actors, capturing their essence and seeing them leave with a smile on their face.
I look forward to working with you soon.
Headshots & Portrait shoots are $395 + GST.
- preliminary info pack which includes tips on preparing for your shoot
- 60-90minute outdoor shoot. I choose to use natural light as studio lighting doesn't hug your face as beautifully as sun light does
- as many different outfit options as you choose
- online library of around 100 of your best images in full colour for you to share and download
- 'Photographer's Choice' PDF of my top picks
- two retouched images of your choice in full colour, in low, high and print resolution.
* extra retouched images are $35 or 3 for $90
* Photoshoot will be in erskineville - slightly more will be charged for other locations
* hair and make-up is an additional $200 cash which will be paid directly to the make-up artist on the day - if you require hair and makeup please let me know so i can organise an artist for you. your hair and makeup will take around 70minutes.
* $395 price is for basic headshot shoot only - studio, portraiture, promotional, events and corporate shoots will be quoted on an individual basis dependent on requirements of the photographer and needs of the client.
*studio shoots start at $645 + gst