A passion for both acting and photography led me to the world of headshots and portraiture; and I love being here.
I grew up performing in musicals and filming backyard horror movies with my friends, and in fact I don't remember a time when I didn't see life through a lens.
While studying acting at NIDA, a place where you're encouraged to expand all of your creative potential, I was inspired to delve further into film and photography. I then developed quite the little love affair with my camera.
I have found that having a shared 'performance vocabulary' with my clients has proven invaluable in allowing each shoot to be relaxed, fun and aesthetically unique.
I adore meeting new actors, capturing their essence and seeing them leave with a smile on their face.
I look forward to working with you soon.
Classic Headshot Pack $435, 1 hour, 1-5 looks, 100-200 images, 2 retouched images
Editorial Pack $595, 2 hours, more creativity, 1-5 looks, 150-250 images, 2 retouched images
Studio Shoot Pack $695, 3 hours, as many looks as you like, 250-350 images, 4 retouched images
Golden Hour Garnish $120, this creative shoot can be added onto an afternoon Headshots shoot - more in the style of what you see on my Portraits page.
For more details on Editorial, Studio, and Golden Hour please contact me.
Details for Classic Headshots/Portrait shoot:
This is a 60 minute outdoor shoot.
All of the shots you'll see on my Headshots page were taken outdoors with natural light.
These can be out and about on the streets in Erskineville, or at my Natural light balcony studio in Marrickville.
Your $435 buys you;
- A detailed Info Pack which includes tips on preparing for your shoot
- 60 minute outdoor shoot
- As many different outfit options as you choose (but 3-5 is plenty)
- An online library of around 150 of your best images in full colour for you to share and download (low res only)
- A 'Photographer's Choice' PDF of my top picks for your reference
- Two retouched images of your choice in full colour, in low, high and print resolution.
* extra retouched images are $35 or 3 for $90
* Outdoor shoots will be in Erskineville, I can shoot around Marrickville - any other location will incur a scouting fee
* Hair and Make-up is an additional $200-250 cash which will be paid directly to the make-up artist on the day.
If you require hair and makeup please let me know so i can organise an artist for you.
Your hair and makeup will take around 70minutes.
*As we are shooting outdoors the weather will impact the shoot - we will need to reschedule if there is rain, intense wind or
if it's just too hot to look hot.
* $435 price is for basic headshot shoot only - studio, portraiture, promotional, theatrical stills, events and corporate shoots will be quoted on an individual basis dependent on requirements of the photographer and needs of the client.